STRUCTURED FLEXIBILITY TRAINING TOOLS
ONLINE PROGRAMS – STRUCTURED FLEXIBILITY – 5 QUICK TIPS
Running programs remotely really takes Structured Flexibility! From planning and meeting participant and program goals, to coping with technical challenges and ensuring you’re creating a respectful online “meeting place,” it’s an ever changing challenge.
- When life and its obstacles get in the way, keep focused on the big picture goals to help you stay grounded and meet changing needs.
- Maneuvering around challenging obstacles is easier when you’re ready to be creative and flexible. That’s Structured Flexibility.
- Remember, nothing is perfect.
- Parents and participants’ allies (like a coach or therapist) are always important partners, especially during complex times. Ask for their support and advice.
- Make regular staff meetings a priority (especially during challenging periods), offering time for reflection, troubleshooting and reviewing goals.
MORE FROM THIS SERIES