Shutaf’s unique, reverse-inclusion model brings children, teens, and young adults with diverse needs at all of our programs. At Shutaf, our attitude is, what do you need to be successful rather than, what’s your diagnosis and label?
A PARTIAL listing of participant needs and types-of-diagnoses typically served. Please be in touch with us about your child or teen, and their specific needs.
- ADD, ADHD
- Autism spectrum disorder, including Asperger’s, PDD, and high-functioning autism
- Down syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Epilepsy and seizure disorders
- Physical disabilities
- Learning disabilities, Dyslexia, Dysgraphia, and Processing Deficits
- Emotional, behavioral, and sensory challenges, impulsivity
- ODD, OCD
- Hearing loss
- Prader-Willi syndrome
- Anxiety disorder
- Mental health issues and challenges
Shutaf serves participants from more than 53 different schools and 30 of Jerusalem’s neighborhoods as well as communities including Gush Etzion, Ma’aleh Adumim, Motza, Mevasseret, Abu Gosh, and Beit Shemesh. Participants and staff represent all of Jerusalem’s religious and cultural communities – religious and secular, Arab and Jew.
Find out more about Shutaf programs for your child, teen or young adult, email@example.com