Shutaf Inclusion Programs in Jerusalem offers year-round activities for children, teens, and young adults, with and without disabilities.
- Passover Day Camp. During the pre-Passover school break. For children and teens, ages 6-14.
- Passover Teen Overnight Experience. For teens and young adults, ages 14-21.
- Summer Day Camp. During the first 3 weeks of August. For children, teens and young adults, ages 6-21.
Supported Employment at Camp Shutaf
- Junior Counselor program. For teens and young adults, ages 16-21. Part of a year-round training course offered at Shutaf’s Teen Young Leadership Program
- Lunchroom Vocational Education program. For teens and young adults, ages 17-30.
- Teen Young Leadership Program. Held 3x weekly, year-round. For teens and young adults, 14-21.
- 21+ at Shutaf. Held 1x weekly, year-round. For young adults, ages 21-30.
- Inclusion education. Staff development and mentorship methods; Inclusive, informal-education methodology and workshops.
Find out more about Shutaf programs for your child, teen or young adult at email@example.com