HOW TO PLAN AND BE FLEXIBLE – 5 QUICK TIPS
Things almost always don’t go as planned. Structured Flexibility is about preparing for everyone’s different needs and having a “Plan B” at the ready.
- Think flexibly as you plan, with clear goals and room for accommodation.
- Last minute changes can be moments for creative opportunity.
- Pivot your attention to the changes you need to make in the moment to achieve success.
- Have alternative activities at the ready in your “back pocket.”
- Understand (and accept) that not everyone will participate in every activity.