Shutaf Inclusion Programs in Jerusalem offers year-round activities for children, teens, and young people, with and without disabilities.
- Passover Day Camp. During the pre-Passover school break. For children, ages 6-14.
- Passover Teen Overnight Experience. During the pre-Passover school break. For teens, ages 14-21.
- Summer Day Camp. During the first 3 weeks of August. For children and teens, ages 6-21.
Employment programs at Camp Shutaf
- Junior Counselor work experience for teens, ages 16-21.
- Voc-Ed for teens and young adults, ages 16-30.
- Teen Young Leadership Program. Held 3x weekly, year-round. Ages 14-21.
- 21+ at Shutaf. Held 1x weekly, year-round. Ages 21-30
- Inclusion education. Staff development, workshops, family gatherings.
Shutaf is committed to quality services for all children of all abilities, regardless of labels, financial limitations, cultural and religious differences.